DISCLAIMER: Product images show radiators fitted with stainless steel wall mounts, which do not come as standard but are available at extra cost.
grc Clear ® by The Glass Radiator Company.
The future of heating is clear.
Standard control version includes:
- HGR Clear panel standard with plug
- HGR2/1 Standard White steel Wall Mounting Brackets
- Wireless remote controller and wall receiver as standard
- Standard delivery charge.
Additional options not included in these costs. Please see Accessories Section to purchase.
- HGR/1 Stainless Steel Towel Rail
- HGR3/1 Stainless Steel Wall Mounting Brackets
- HGR4/1 Chrome Wall Mounting Brackets
- Fixed and moveable feet versions (subject to availability)
- HGRA1 Enhanced Wireless Thermostat
- HGRA2 Wall Mounted Receiver which is compatible with the HGRA1 controller
- HGRA3 Inside Wall Mounted Receiver which is compatible with the HGRA1 controller
Click here to view the grc Clear Data Sheet
Please refer to the output power options in the table which are a guide; if in any doubt please contact a heating engineer. Please also note that the radiators produce radiant heat and so the room that they are in need to be well insulated for this type of heat source. Please refer to the main website for more information.
- 800 x 400 (300 watts) suitable for approximately 5 to 6 square meters of room space
- 1000 x 500 (500 watts) suitable for approximately 9 to 10 square meters of room space
- 1200 x 600 (7200 watts) suitable for approximately 15 to 16 square meters of room space
- 1500 x 600 (900 watts) suitable for approximately 18 to 20 square meters of room space
- 1800 x 600 (1100 watts) suitable for approximately 22 to 24 square meters of room space
The temperature required in the room is programmed into the remote control unit which may be fixed to the wall in the same room as the radiator(s), and this unit will control the output of the radiator(s) in order to maintain that room temperature.
The HGR1 that we offer is what we call a multi-channel programmable controller so that it can control many radiators at once which is particularly important when trying to regulate room temperature when using more than one radiator. Please note that the programmer is quite complicated to set up and we advise that an electrician that can read the English instructions is consulted. Whilst we can help we are not qualified electricians.
The remote controlled version is also cheap to run as the radiator will switch off if not required, therefore saving energy.
Care must be taken when selecting radiators panels for a particular room volume in order to select enough radiator panels to heat that room volume the correctly. It is always better to have too many radiators than too few, as then the remote control unit will be able to maintain the desired ambient room temperature more easily, rather than fewer radiators being on maximum all of the time and perhaps never able to reach the desired ambient room temperature.
The grc Clear is available in 5 sizes and can be made to custom sizes at an extra cost. Please inquire if in any doubt.
The grc Clear radiator is IP46 splash resistant and has the CE electrical certification.
The grc Clear heater set supplied by The Glass Radiator Company works on radiant heat rather than convection.
Towel rail – Chrome single towel rail which can be fitted to any sized grc clear radiator.
Chrome wall mounts – Chrome plated radiator wall mounts. Fixings included.
Stainless steel wall mounts – Stainless steel radiator wall mounts. Fixings included.
White steel wall mounts – White steel radiator wall mounts. Fixings included.