grc Privacy Automatic windows blinds battery control.
grc Privacy automatic windows blinds are the first European-patented battery operated electronic system that fits onto the glass that lifts and tilts the blinds inside the double glazed unit. The controller sticks onto the glass with rubber suckers and controls the movement of the blind using magnetic impulses.
You may ask WHY?
The answer is that you do not need an electrician to wire up the power!!
There is a choice of colours for the controllers, white, silver or black, and the internal blinds are typically 22mm.
You can have the following:
- battery operated
- batter operated with radio control
- battery operated but with photovoltaic
- battery operated, with photovoltaic with radio control
Different colours of controllers:
Wireless remote control.
Requires the control module that is used on the mains power version, and there are options on the amount of blinds that can be controlled. The handset can control 4, 8 or 12 blinds.
Battery Control with Photovoltaic
- For a small additional cost the controller has a small voltaic panel built into the blind mechanism that recharges the battery.
- Can be retro fitted to all basic up and down systems already installed
- Very simple installation of the solar panel on the window
- New magnetic connector that can be applied both on the window pane and on the frame.
- Considerable improvement in the charge of the actuator thanks to the solar panel and the 12v lithium battery pack
- Applicable to all types of fabric and venetian blinds
- Less charging and wear of batteries resulting in greater energy savings
- Use of remote control system to move several blinds still possible.
Photograph below shows the small panel built fitted into the inside of the glass. It is possible to have it also fitted to the outside of the window.